The Lancaster Housing Authority invites all tenants and the general public to a review of the Authority’s Proposed Annual Plan for Fiscal Year 2022.
The Annual Plan is intended to provide insight into the Authority’s operations and plans for the coming fiscal year as they affect the Authority’s state-aided public housing. The Proposed Annual Plan is comprised of the following elements:
- Proposed Capital Improvement Plan (5-year)
- Proposed Maintenance and Repair Plan
- Current Operating Budget
- Responses to the Performance Management Review (PMR) findings
- List of housing authority policies
- List of waivers from governing regulations of the Department of Housing and Community Development (DHCD)
- Other elements
Hearing time and date:
5:15pm on 3/24/2021
Residents and the general public are invited to review the Annual Plan before the hearing and may submit public comments as noted below. The Authority shall consider the concerns of any Local Tenants’ Organization (LTO) or Resident Advisory Board (RAB) regarding needs and priorities and incorporate some or all of such needs and priorities in the draft plan if deemed by the Authority to be consistent with sound management. Substantive comments will be summarized and included in the Annual Plan when it is submitted to the Department of Housing and Commmunity Development (DHCD).
- Copies of the Annual Plan are available at the Authority’s office or may be reviewed online at: https://tinyurl.com/LHA-MA-AnnualPlan
- Comments may be submitted orally at the hearing, by emailing the housing authority office, or by submitting written comments at the housing authority office. Comments must be received no later than the close of the public hearing.
- For reasonable accommodation requests contact the housing authority office by 03/10/2021 at 12:00pm
- Contact information for Lancaster Housing Authority:
Office: PO Box 507, South Lancaster, MA 01561
Detailed Instructions for Remote Access
Note: The Lancaster Housing Authority will meet virtually on Wednesday, March 24, 2021 at 5:15pm
Due to social distancing guidelines related to COVID-19 state of emergency, this meeting will be held remotely, not at the LHA’s offices. The public is invited t view and/or listen to the meeting via phone, computer, laptop or tablet. https://blogbal.gotomeeting.com/join/294712405
To join by computer, go to www.gotomeeting.com clock on “JOIN” (at the top right corner). Enter the 9-digit meeting code: 294-712-405
You may also join by calling toll-free conference call line at 1-866-899-4679, and enter code: 294-712-405 #.
The board chair will instruct participants on the appropriate time and manner for public comment during the meeting.